Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
WTB: Armory Publications Winchester Catalog reprint Volume II: 1882-1885
Avatar
Bill Hockett
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 467
Member Since:
July 31, 2005
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
May 18, 2020 - 2:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I am looking for Armory Publications Winchester Catalog reprint Volume II: 1882-1885.   I collect the early toggle link Winchesters and this is the book I am missing.  I have volumes I, III, IV & V.  

I already checked with Armory Publications, they don’t have any more volume II.   I know these are hard to find out of a set.   

Thanks in advance.

I call myself a collector as it sounds better than hoarder

Avatar
Chuck
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 6872
Member Since:
March 31, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
May 18, 2020 - 5:27 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Bill, I’m sure you know you can buy the individual catalogs, but I know you want the Vol 2. Sets are very hard to find and I have never seen a single volume for sale. 

Avatar
Maverick
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 2232
Member Since:
May 23, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
May 18, 2020 - 6:34 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

You may get lucky and find it on Ebay, one day! As it will take you some time to find just one volume. But I’ve seen some morons breaking up sets and selling them. 

Sincerely,

Maverick

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., steve004, deerhunter, Tedk, Blue Ridge Parson, Bo Rich, USMC-Nav, Lastgunshop
Guest(s) 1197
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7649
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6872
steve004: 5849
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16317
Posts: 149343

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation