Joe Wheeler
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 10
Member Since:
October 13, 2021
October 13, 2021
OfflineUsed to be a member here in 2010 but could not remember my info so I made a new one.
I recently finished up a fun project to use in conjunction with my Winchester 1887 shotgun. I would like to invite you to click the link and check out the blog post on the project.
Feel free to comment and/or ask any questions.
JWheeler331: Pooler & Jones Boss Shotshell Cartridge Belt Restoration
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Tedk, Anthony #5411, Randy3590
Guest(s) 689
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7653
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6876
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2746
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16322
Posts: 149419
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10997
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
