Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
2026 Mulie Buck
Avatar
TXGunNut
Northern edge of the D/FW Metromess
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 7654
Member Since:
November 7, 2015
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
21
October 6, 2026 - 3:54 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mark Douglas said

tim tomlinson said
Mark,  Great buck taken with a great rifle!  Way to go!
Tim
  

Thanks Tim!!
He was taken on a piece of our ranch that’s always been my favorite hunting spot.  Erin and I have put that property up for sale to finance an expansion of our operation in Cody.  Having one last successful hunt on that place was bittersweet, like saying goodbye to an old friend.
That 1895 in 303 British is a replacement for another I sold to a dear friend.  I hope you’re feeling better and well on your way to a full recovery.  Mark
  

Mark-

Make sure your realtor includes that pic in the listing! It may offend some folks but you won’t want them for neighbors anyway. 

 

Mike

Life Member TSRA, Endowment Member NRA
BBHC Member, TGCA Board Member
Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.-TXGunNut
Presbyopia be damned, I'm going to shoot this thing! -TXGunNut
Avatar
Chuck
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 6879
Member Since:
March 31, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
22
October 6, 2026 - 3:58 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

tim tomlinson said
Mark,  Great buck taken with a great rifle!  Way to go!
Tim
  

Glad to see you back.

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: XLIV, Bert H., Brad Dunbar, antler1, Tedk, Bill Yadlosky, Jeremy P, gene66
Guest(s) 56
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7654
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6879
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2748
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2395
Newest Members:
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16323
Posts: 149437

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11000
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation