January 20, 2023
OfflineA trophy Mulie by anybody’s standard. The old .303 can still do it.
- Bill
WACA # 65205; life member, NRA; member, TGCA; member, TSRA; amateur preservationist
"I have seen wicked men and fools, a great many of both, and I believe they both get paid in the end, but the fools first." -- David Balfour, narrator and protagonist of the novel, Kidnapped, by Robert Louis Stevenson.
July 17, 2012
OfflineAwesome, it does not get any better than that!
Best Regards,
WACA Life Member #6284 - Specializing in Pre-64 Winchester .22 Rimfire
November 7, 2015
OfflineVery nice, Mark! Glad you were able to get away for a bit.
Who says you can’t take a beautiful old Winchester hunting?
Mike
November 27, 2013
Offlinetim tomlinson said
Mark, Great buck taken with a great rifle! Way to go!
Tim
Thanks Tim!!
He was taken on a piece of our ranch that’s always been my favorite hunting spot. Erin and I have put that property up for sale to finance an expansion of our operation in Cody. Having one last successful hunt on that place was bittersweet, like saying goodbye to an old friend.
That 1895 in 303 British is a replacement for another I sold to a dear friend. I hope you’re feeling better and well on your way to a full recovery. Mark
1 Guest(s)
Log In
We managed to take some time away from the shop in Cody and made it back to the ranch for deer season. 150 yards with a deluxe, checkered 1895 in 303 British made in 1900.
Online



