Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Just ordered 1938 model 52
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
SO. Oregon
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 678
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
March 23, 2018 - 8:33 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory sp_QuotePost

Big Larry said
Vince, just to make you feel better,or worse, here is a pic of my M52-C BULLGUN that my friend Tom is cleaning up for me. Big Larry

M52-C-BULLGUN.jpgImage Enlarger  

Your such a sweetheart. I really appreciate your concern.

Vince
Southern Oregon
NRA member
Fraternal Order of Eagles

“There is but one answer to be made to the dynamite bomb and that can best be made by the Winchester rifle.”

Teddy Roosevelt 

4029-1.jpg

WACA Member
Forum Posts: 2344
March 23, 2018 - 3:12 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_QuotePost

Vince said

Big Larry said
Vince, just to make you feel better,or worse, here is a pic of my M52-C BULLGUN that my friend Tom is cleaning up for me. Big Larry

M52-C-BULLGUN.jpgImage Enlarger  

Your such a sweetheart. I really appreciate your concern.  

We will walk you though any future purchases of any guns Vince. There are a few of us who have been there and done that. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.   Big Larry

NY
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 6367
March 23, 2018 - 5:22 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory sp_QuotePost

Big Larry said

We will walk you though any future purchases of any guns Vince. There are a few of us who have been there and done that. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.   Big Larry  

Judging by all the “Did I do good?” posts I see on other boards, asking questions first comes last in the minds of many.  Understandable at a gun show, where you might have to make a snap decision, esp. when you see others eyeballing the same gun, but the majority of the “Did I do good?” questions I’ve seen relate to guns bought on line…where bargains, or even good deals, are mighty scarce–and where major dealers like Condon are concerned, non-existent.

WACA Member
Forum Posts: 2344
March 23, 2018 - 7:14 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_QuotePost

clarence said

Big Larry said

Judging by all the “Did I do good?” posts I see on other boards, asking questions first comes last in the minds of many.  Understandable at a gun show, where you might have to make a snap decision, esp. when you see others eyeballing the same gun, but the majority of the “Did I do good?” questions I’ve seen relate to guns bought on line…where bargains, or even good deals, are mighty scarce–and where major dealers like Condon are concerned, non-existent.  

I have had several folks call me on their cellphones at gun show to substantiate a gun or other things of my limited expertise. Just because a gun is at a gun show and can be viewed, most of the people buying guns have no clue as to what they are doing. Condon is a good man. I have dealt with him at gun shows for many years. His Son works with him now, especially on the Internet. Mr. Condon is a little gruff at times, but he has a very good knowledge of most guns. I just bought a S&W M&P M1905 4th change from him advertised as real close to mint, and that is just what I got. An unfired 20’s revolver and he lowered the price for me. That M52 looked real good and he may not have been knowledgeable about the shortened bbl. Everyone is not a M52 expert like Steve or John Bastiani. BTW, there are quite a few good deals on the Internet. I try to stay away from auctions where people go nuts sometimes. I love Guns International, as you can deal with the seller and there are many nice guns there to peruse through. As I stated earlier, if you are not sure about a forthcoming purchase, just ask the experts. If you have their phone number, call them. Mine is (435) 867-9087. Call anytime.  Big Larry

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 778
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
clarence: 6367
TXGunNut: 5034
Chuck: 4598
1873man: 4322
steve004: 4250
Big Larry: 2344
twobit: 2295