Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
WACA at OGCA September 26&27
Avatar
Henry Mero
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 1595
Member Since:
December 21, 2006
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
21
September 28, 2026 - 11:38 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yup; We just blew in from the Ohio show , gun rich and money poor. It was a great show, (6 more Mod. 1890’s in the rack). I only need a few more You knowSmile. It was great to meet Al,  George, and Jessie’s family , Who are My (almost) neighbours up here in Ontario. We had a nice chit/chat with Jeremy and Karen up at the Oberlin Hotel, great company. Brenda had a need to slide over to Frankenmuth Mi. to Bronner’s Christmas Store so We left Wellington Sat. p.m. . If I had My ‘druthers I’d ‘ve rather stayed in Wellington but I run out of dissposable funds anyway and Brenda wouldn’t advance My allowance Wink, so here I am at home ,fondling My new acquisitionsSmileSmileSmileSmile.

W.A.C.A. life member, Marlin Collectors Assn. charter and life member, C,S.S.A. member and general gun nut.

Avatar
Bill Hanzel
is currently browsing this topic
Avatar
86Win
is currently browsing this topic
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: JWA, Tedk, Chris D, Bill Hanzel, [email protected], 86Win, Pwog, Buck94
Guest(s) 472
Currently Browsing this Page: Bill Hanzel, 86Win
2 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7637
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6865
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2390
Newest Members:
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
E.S.Blofeld
Keith gun
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16286
Posts: 149058

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10977
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation