tsbccut
Cedar City, Utah
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
March 25, 2015
March 25, 2015
OfflineOne of my other hobbies is collecting and repairing old transistor radios. I recently found and acquired this early 1960’s vintage General Electric Sportmate AM portable. One of my late Uncles had one of these when I was young and I always found it interesting and quite unique. What I didn’t pay attention to back then was the silhouette on the grille badge.
Not directly related to collecting Winchesters, but interesting nonetheless.
Sorry for the rotated photo……..
Tom


Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: XLIV, Bert H., Brad Dunbar, antler1, Tedk, Bill Yadlosky, Jeremy P, gene66
Guest(s) 17
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7654
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6879
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2748
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2395
Newest Members:
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16323
Posts: 149437
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11000
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Online