Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 133
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
July 19, 2022 - 2:45 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_QuotePost

I had a most memorable show this year. Reacquainted with old friend after 20 some years, made new friends, bought some new guns and sold some that I always have remorse over. My close friend also came home with Model 70 serial no 74. Be hard to beat this show but we will try again next year lord and politics willing.

WACA Member
Forum Posts: 564
July 19, 2022 - 4:04 pm

Antler,

Wonderful story and attitude!  Come by and we can become new friends (if I don’t already recognize you.  Lousy with names!)  It was a great show for me as well, but a few friends were MIA.  Hope they just didn’t come because of gas prices or some such, and not the long sleep.

Tim

Oregon
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 475
July 19, 2022 - 11:07 pm

Guys:

Always a good time in Cody!  Did some high-country brook trout fishing and manage to sell 5 guns while only buying two (a good result for me).  Lucked into a pristine Win 13 Garand that just happened to pass by my tables.  I’ve been looking for a good one for several years and have made my share of mistakes buying ones that were “almost” correct but this one is original throughout and a joy to fondle.  It was our 25th straight year in attendance and already looking forward to #26…….

WACA Life Benefactor Member

NRA Life Member

Northern edge of the D/FW Metromess
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 4968
July 20, 2022 - 1:22 am

Pat-

Glad you had a good show, hope to meet you next year. Seems some very special guns changed hands this year, glad your friend snagged a good one. 

Mike

Life Member TSRA, Endowment Member NRA
BBHC Member, TGCA Member
Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.-TXGunNut
Presbyopia be damned, I'm going to shoot this thing! -TXGunNut
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 778
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 101
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
clarence: 6280
TXGunNut: 4968
Chuck: 4566
1873man: 4280