Chuck
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 6867
Member Since:
March 31, 2009
March 31, 2009
OfflineBert will have your answers. There is no premium for this set up. Condition and originality will dictate the value. I have and shoot one of these. I do see them occasionally for sale. Fire form 22 Hornet brass using a .228″ bullet. Off the top of my head I don’t remember the exact bullet weight but it is in the mid 40 grain range.
![]()

Bert H.
Kingston, WA
Admin
Forum Posts: 14783
Member Since:
April 15, 2005
April 15, 2005
OfflineWildcat said
How rare was the .22 WCF chambered in the 1885 High Wall ??Does anyone know the exact production number ??
I thank you in advance….
“GOD BLESS AMERICA” ??
The 22 WCF was one of the more popular (common) cartridge chamberings found in the Single Shot. In total, nearly 8,200 were manufactured.
WACA Historian & Board of Director Member #6571L

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Zebulon, Turbo 1886, Fedelsur
Guest(s) 224
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7645
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2743
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2393
Newest Members:
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16309
Posts: 149262
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10992
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
