TXGunNut
Northern edge of the D/FW Metromess
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 7650
Member Since:
November 7, 2015
November 7, 2015
Offline[email protected] said
I will not make it this year, sorry to say. Wish I could be there, for the food AND the show!
I’m sorry, it’s tough to miss a year after you discover what a good time it can be.
Mike
Life Member TSRA, Endowment Member NRA
BBHC Member, TGCA Board Member
Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.-TXGunNut
Presbyopia be damned, I'm going to shoot this thing! -TXGunNut
TXGunNut
Northern edge of the D/FW Metromess
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 7650
Member Since:
November 7, 2015
November 7, 2015
OfflineI want to apologize in advance for bringing some of this oppressive Texas weather to Cody this year. It’s a bit more than I can haul in my car but it is scheduled to arrive Friday with a 94 degree high and some triple digit nonsense on Saturday and Sunday. Dress accordingly!
Mike
Life Member TSRA, Endowment Member NRA
BBHC Member, TGCA Board Member
Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.-TXGunNut
Presbyopia be damned, I'm going to shoot this thing! -TXGunNut
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 911
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7650
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6874
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16317
Posts: 149374
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
