WTB: Winchester model 94 Chevy Outdoorsman package. These were given as a promotional for the 1985 Chevy Outdoorsman pickups.
Jeremy P
The Great State
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 1401
Member Since:
April 30, 2023
April 30, 2023
OfflineI posted unclearly earlier probably, but I think I read that the gun rack was an additional purchase at the time, as was a display case or rack? I may be misremembering that though as well I have to admit…pretty sure on the additional purchase piece though. I think they’re rarer than hen’s teeth because of that.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Rick Hill, twobit, dane62, mrcvs, Manuel, antler1, Mark Douglas, Tedk, btbell, Ben, MidwestCrisis, Buck94, TW56
Guest(s) 386
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7646
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6868
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2393
Newest Members:
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16312
Posts: 149293
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10993
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
