Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
WTB Winchester 1873 Button Mag Cap Have Caps To Trade
Avatar
88 man
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 113
Member Since:
January 21, 2007
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
November 24, 2025 - 4:46 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

As title says I’m looking for a forend cap for a 73 with button mag so the inside diameter for the mag tube is smaller. I have a couple other caps if someone wants to do a trade. I have an 86 cap for octagon barrel, a 73 cap for octagon barrel, and 2 73 caps for round barrel. 

Any help finding what I need would be great Ty !

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Gregory, Tony. R, Tedk, btbell, Jeremy P, Keith Davis, Wraco4570, kevindpm61, MidwestCrisis, Greevesman
Guest(s) 84
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7646
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6868
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2393
Newest Members:
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16312
Posts: 149290

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10992
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation