For all of you out there with a box of model 70 parts, I am seeking an early 1950s H&H action for a shooter rifle I am building.
I’d settle for the correct receiver, but ideally I would like to have a complete action.
I’m looking to buy, but am open to trades as well. If you see anything on my website (pre64win.com) that interests you, I’m happy to entertain trade offers.
If you have the receiver I need, or any other model 70 parts you are interested in selling, please PM me. My business buys pre-64 model 70 parts of all kinds.
Thanks!
Justin
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., JWA, Tedk, Bill Hanzel, btbell, 86Win, chief1966, Green River Gus, MNwin, MidwestCrisis, MarkGK, tdnathens
Guest(s) 274
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7650
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6873
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16317
Posts: 149352
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline

