Benton Quest
Guest
Guests
Hello everyone:
I am attempting to locate a forearm for an 1893 shotgun, or an early C-Series forearm for an 1897 shotgun with the 3 holes.
I have an 1893 that has a non-original fore end and I am attempting to return it to original (for display only, as I know it is not safe to shoot).
I see several after-market models available, but if possible, I would like to get an older, original model that shows the appropriate age and patina.
Any clues?
Also…how do you register on this forum? I can’t seem to figure it out…
Thanks in advance
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., twobit, mrcvs, Gregory, Mark Douglas, Bill Jokela, Tedk, Bill Hanzel, 86Win, Zebulon, MidwestCrisis, Buck94, MarkGK, tdnathens
Guest(s) 395
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7650
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6873
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16317
Posts: 149352
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
