Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
WTB 1886 cartridge stop and screw
Avatar
Michael Phillips
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
November 20, 2023
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
November 20, 2023 - 3:34 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I is picked up a nice (at least I think it’s nice…) 1886 from a local auction here in WA.  Unfortunately it’s missing the cartridge stop and screw.  I would love very much if someone had either of those items rolling around in a parts box somewhere…. It’s a 1892 production in 40-82.  I have not recently started down the lever action rabbit hole, so I’m unsure if any other models are compatible for that particular piece.  I’ve had no luck with the usual “parts” sites, so I anyone has an obscure “go-to”, I’d love to know.

I checked, the first dozen or so to come up n the google search.

Avatar
cj57
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 500
Member Since:
November 9, 2008
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
November 20, 2023 - 11:26 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bill Hanzel, Bryan Austin, btbell, Ben, Blue Ridge Parson
Guest(s) 652
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7643
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5846
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3070
twobit: 2741
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Joe7039
RGiertz86
Les Thanadequate
Barry59
Bear
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16299
Posts: 149172

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10987
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation