dane62
Aroostook County Maine
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 336
Member Since:
April 20, 2011
April 20, 2011
Offline
8 20 Round boxes of 348 wcf unprimed brass. New old stock. $20 a box. Shipping $8 for 1 box, $15 total for 2 or all. Email [email protected] or text 207-522-0939 . Also have 4 boxes Norma 303 British and a box of Norma 9.3×62 brass. All new old stock. 300 H&H are sold
Thanks
Dana![]()
![]()

TXGunNut
Northern edge of the D/FW Metromess
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 7640
Member Since:
November 7, 2015
November 7, 2015
Onlinejsgwoodsman said
I’ll take all of the 348 brass – text to follow.Thanks
Congrats, that’s a smoking deal. If Dana hadn’t already supplied my 348 needs I would have beat you to them but thanks to him I have more than I’ll ever need.
Mike
Life Member TSRA, Endowment Member NRA
BBHC Member, TGCA Board Member
Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.-TXGunNut
Presbyopia be damned, I'm going to shoot this thing! -TXGunNut
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., tim tomlinson, DEEREHART, Henry Mero, TXGunNut, Erin Grivicich, Bill Hanzel, TR, [email protected], Blue Ridge Parson, Fedelsur, Buck94
Guest(s) 417
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7638
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2391
Newest Members:
Barry59
Bear
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16290
Posts: 149081
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10979
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
