Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
mod 1906
Avatar
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
November 12, 2018
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
November 12, 2018 - 9:10 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I inherited an outstanding 1906 that I wish to sell.   I am a hunter not a collector and this rifle needs to go to a collector.  Email me for pictures and more details.   [email protected] 

Avatar
Eagle
NE OREGON
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 538
Member Since:
July 8, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
November 13, 2018 - 3:18 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I am a little skeptical of these type ads. If I click on his email and he sends an attachment to me, and I open it thinking it will be pictures of the gun and instead it is a hack and he is now in my computer roaming around gathering info…not good! That just happened to me and I had to change a bunch of passwords, and have a whole new operating system installed. The very first thing my hacker did was disable my security system. I have no clue how he did that and neither did the computer expert who put me back together. Dangerous out there!

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., Chuck, 426crown, Manuel, deerhunter, Mark Douglas, Tedk, DEEREHART, Henry Mero, Louis Luttrell, TXGunNut, [email protected], Zebulon, Pwog, MidwestCrisis, TW56
Guest(s) 1143
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7649
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6872
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16317
Posts: 149347

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation