MartyR
Guest
Guests
Being a collector and an engraver, I accumulate parts over the years and eventually can get lucky and put them to use. I have almost enough parts to put together a 1876 rifle to engrave. naturally it will not letter. I have everything I need but am looking for a good right side plate and a fore end cap for a round barrel. I don’t care about finish all I need is decent metal.
You can email me at…[email protected]
Thanks
Marty Rabeno
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bill Hockett, antler1, tim tomlinson, Byron Russell, Anthony #5411, btbell, epoletna, Blue Ridge Parson, Fedelsur, Buck94
Guest(s) 579
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7657
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6883
steve004: 5854
1873man: 4994
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2751
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2405
Newest Members:
mike2371
Gary Fisher
JohnCZ
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16328
Posts: 149502
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11003
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
