Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Jim Gordens 2 volume set on 1873's plus plastic bound research booklet
Avatar
apache
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 235
Member Since:
February 8, 2013
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
September 3, 2021 - 11:40 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I may be wasting my time once again, but here goes. I’m offering up for sale an early (the first batch signed by Jim) of Jim Gorden’s 2 volume set including his research bound booklet on the Winchester 1873. I will offer it for sale for ONE MONTH ONLY. These out of print books will go to whoever offers the highest price above $575.00 plus actual shipping cost via Fed-EX. This within the one month period starting 9-3-2021. I know how hard they are to come by, and what the retail market price currently is. I listed the starting price accordingly. NO PRICE OVER $1,000,000 WILL BE REFUSED, Ha, Ha, Ha!!! Please reply with any questions and offers via private message. All offers will be considered. No Profane Offers Please. At a later date I will be listing for sale Early and Late Winchester ammunition. These will be from 22 Automatic for your Model 1903  up through 458 Winchester Magnum caliber. These will be sold at below current market prices. This is what happens to us Collectors when we get old!

Thank you, Apache ( ya ta hey )WinkWinkCool

Avatar
mrcvs
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 2518
Member Since:
September 22, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
September 4, 2021 - 2:19 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

How about starting it at a higher price and then dropping it periodically until it sells?

Avatar
tim tomlinson
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 1148
Member Since:
September 19, 2014
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
September 4, 2021 - 4:06 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Apache, I have my own two volume set from way back.  But I wish to convey my sadness at seeing you beginning to divest of those things that were important to you at one time.  The community generally is aging and more are either passing and their heirs are selling, or they are selling while they can.  Hang in there, and I hope you retain a certain love and passion for your hobby!  Tim

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., DEEREHART, Henry Mero, Bill Hanzel, TR, Jeremy P, Fedelsur, Buck94
Guest(s) 448
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7638
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2391
Newest Members:
Barry59
Bear
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16290
Posts: 149081

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10979
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation