Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
FS Model 1892 Oct BBL 44 WCF Manufactured 1892
Avatar
Darrin Smith
Central Kansas
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 270
Member Since:
March 21, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
August 5, 2025 - 7:52 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Paul I’m seeing pictures of 2 different guns. One with tang sight and globe front with a buckhorn barrel sight and one with a ladder barrel sight and a bead front.

Darrin

Avatar
Nevada Paul
Rural Nevada
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 194
Member Since:
December 12, 2019
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
August 5, 2025 - 8:05 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Darrin Smith said
Paul I’m seeing pictures of 2 different guns. One with tang sight and globe front with a buckhorn barrel sight and one with a ladder barrel sight and a bead front.
Darrin
  

Thank you Darrin. You are correct. The first photo is a different gun. I’ll try to delete the photo. If I can’t figure that out, I’ll delete the post and repost.

I’m dangerous with a computer!Embarassed

Nevada Paul

Life Member NRA

Avatar
Nevada Paul
Rural Nevada
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 194
Member Since:
December 12, 2019
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
August 5, 2025 - 8:22 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Reposted with correct photos!

Nevada Paul

Life Member NRA

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Gregory, Tony. R, Anthony #5411, DEEREHART, TXGunNut, btbell, Keith Davis, Wraco4570, TW56
Guest(s) 502
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7646
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6868
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2393
Newest Members:
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16312
Posts: 149290

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10992
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation