Henry Mero
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 1604
Member Since:
December 21, 2006
December 21, 2006
OfflineStraight grip or pistol grip, crescent or shotgun butt? How good of one are You looking for? Buttstock only or stock and fore end? I think I seen a couple on the guns international site, under rifle stocks.
W.A.C.A. life member, Marlin Collectors Assn. charter and life member, C,S.S.A. member and general gun nut.
Old Logger
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 333
Member Since:
October 29, 2019
October 29, 2019
Offline[email protected] said
Straight grip and crescent butt. Just need butt but would take both if they match well. Used but not abused condition.
Me too. I have one that somebody decided to screw in a sling stud. I plugged the hole. It turned out o.k. but it’s not like the hole was never there.
Shoot low boys. They're riding Shetland Ponies.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., Tedk, Blue Ridge Parson, Bo Rich, USMC-Nav, Lastgunshop
Guest(s) 1155
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7649
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6872
steve004: 5849
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16317
Posts: 149343
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
