Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Winchester 1894 .30 on GB
Avatar
spursfan
Texas
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 102
Member Since:
August 5, 2013
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
February 13, 2014 - 11:14 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Upfront – this is my rifle I’m selling on GB if anyone is interested in following the auction. Standard rifle, no special options, average condition. That being said, I’d appreciate any comments on the textual description as well as photos that would improve the listing. Hindsight is I shoulda asked for feedback before posting on GB Embarassed . Oh well, live and learn.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=392757672

Thanks – Greg

Avatar
Mark W.
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 184
Member Since:
January 19, 2013
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
February 14, 2014 - 2:08 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I got nothing to add. But that’s a nice looking rifle. Good and honest. If I had the funds that’s certainly something I would be interested in. Best of luck on the auction. I have it bookmarked to watch.

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., dimrod, Mark Douglas, Bill Jokela, Tedk, [email protected], Zebulon, Keith Davis, Csterling1966, Bo Rich, MidwestCrisis
Guest(s) 611
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7650
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6873
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16317
Posts: 149358

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation