Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Deluxe Model 1894 w/ 8 Special Features FS
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 62
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
February 22, 2013 - 4:09 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_QuotePost

Here’s another for members here to have the 1st chance to buy it.

This early Model 1894 s/n 330906 is a .32WS w/ the rare DOUBLE SET TRIGGER. Produced in 1906 it has great looking Burl Walnut Walnut Checkered Pistol Gripped and Forearm Stocks that are in exceptional condition. The 1/2 octagon ½ round 26” bbl. w/ full magazine and crescent butt plate has no pitting or rust. The Cresent Butt Plate was probably color cased but is now silvered out. It has a great combination of original sights beginning at the front with the Sheard Sporting front sight, a Blank rear sight and a Lyman#1A Tang Sight – a great combination of hunting sights noted in the BBHC records! All the early markings are correct for this model and vintage. Screw heads are very nice. Everything about this rifle is correct and original. Condition is NRA FINE with original bluing on the frame, bbl and tube, the loading port still shows strong fire blue. Remnants of case coloring are visible on the hammer & lever, the butt plate has turned mostly silver. None of the metal parts show any rust, pitting or corrosion. The rich Burl grain in the wood is in great condition w/ only a few small dings, very typical of a rifle used for hunting but kept in great condition. The wood has NO cracks or splits and still very proud to all the metal parts. Lots of original finish on all the wood. Action is smooth and crisp with strong hammer tension that holds at half cock. Bore is in great condition with sharp lands & grooves, no pitting at all. I’ve posted several pics so look them over, if you have any questions please ask. This is a very honest and fine conditioned Winchester Deluxe Model 1894 w/ 8 SPECIAL FEATURES. FFL transfer is required

FYI – I lost the BBHC letter to Hurricane Sandy but I have the data recorded as follows:

Winchester 1894, SN 330906
Date in: 1-18-1902
Type: Rifle
Caliber: .32WS
Barrel: ½ Octagon
Trigger: Dbl. Set
Checkered Stock, Pistol Grip
Sights: Lyman Imp.rear #1A, Blank in rear
Date shipped: 9-5-1908
Order: 16727
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Sell price is $8500.00

Contact me w/ any questions.
Best Regards,
Marty

NOTE: PM’s seem to stay stuck in my outbox….please contact me via email: [email protected]

WACA Member
Forum Posts: 2324
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
February 28, 2013 - 2:27 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_QuotePost

Everything but a price?? Big Larry

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 778
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 147
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)