Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
33 WCF 200 grain Flat Nose Bullets And 20 Brass
Avatar
Shrapnel
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 227
Member Since:
January 13, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
September 18, 2023 - 11:34 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

These are Factory Hornady 200 Grain Flat Nose Jacketed bullets for the 33 WCF. I spent a lot of time and money to find these bullets, and sold my 33 WCF and need to sell these bullets. They are out of production and no plans on making any in the future. There is enough here to shoot for the rest of your life and never worry about finding these bullets again. 7 boxes of 100 bullets/box. Last price I could ever find on these was around $100.00/box.

 

I also have 20 rounds of formed 33 WCF brass that is unfired and sized from 45-70 brass for $30.00

 

I want $75.00/box for the bullets sold in one lot for $525.00 shipped. 

 

Remember, these are unobtanium!

 

https://i.imgur.com/NVoQAgc.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tCI0MtK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/OcoXzQ8.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yd6SszV.jpg

Avatar
steve004
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 5846
Member Since:
November 19, 2006
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
September 20, 2023 - 8:04 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

PM coming.

Avatar
shannon
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 7
Member Since:
December 12, 2022
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
September 24, 2023 - 3:35 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

If you decide to split them up I would like to buy a couple box’s. Thank you for your time.

Avatar
Chris D
Melbourne Australia
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 356
Member Since:
July 14, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4
September 24, 2023 - 11:43 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

shannon said
If you decide to split them up I would like to buy a couple box’s. Thank you for your time.

  

Me too! 

A man can never have too many WINCHESTERS...

Avatar
Bert H.
Kingston, WA
Admin
Forum Posts: 14771
Member Since:
April 15, 2005
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
5
September 25, 2023 - 12:29 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Sorry fellows… I bought the entire batch of stuff from Kirk.

Bert

WACA Historian & Board of Director Member #6571L
High-walls-1-002-C-reduced2.jpg

Avatar
steve004
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 5846
Member Since:
November 19, 2006
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
6
September 25, 2023 - 2:06 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Bert H. said
Sorry fellows… I bought the entire batch of stuff from Kirk.

Bert

  

Wise move Bert Cool

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bill Hanzel, Bryan Austin, btbell, Ben, Blue Ridge Parson
Guest(s) 667
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7643
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5846
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3070
twobit: 2741
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Joe7039
RGiertz86
Les Thanadequate
Barry59
Bear
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16299
Posts: 149172

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10987
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation