Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
1895 in 405 cal. Takedown, Nice
Avatar
94win
North Vancouver, Canada
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 4
Member Since:
November 7, 2017
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
December 26, 2017 - 4:05 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

**PRICE REDUCTION**

Up for sale is my 1895 winchester in 405 caliber.

4100.00 offers considered.

20171113_190324-1008x567.jpg20171113_131505-1008x567.jpg20171113_131035-567x1008.jpg20171113_132459-567x1008.jpg20171113_131016-1008x567.jpg20171113_132411-567x1008.jpg20171113_131350-567x1008.jpg20171113_132511-1008x567.jpg20171113_131843-1008x567.jpg20171113_131734-1008x567.jpg20171113_131124-567x1008.jpg20171113_131035-567x1008-1.jpg20171113_131357-567x1008.jpg20171113_131447-1008x567.jpg

Please see the photos and PM me for additional info or more photos if interested.

Very good bore, tight lock up, tight takedown, Lyman side receiver sight, nickel inlay disc in butt stock.

Price drop from 5200.00…..now 4500.00..now 4100.00 USD

Thanks for viewing. 

Avatar
Carson
Guest
Guests
2
July 26, 2018 - 1:44 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Is this still for sale.were are you location. Thanks

Avatar
94win
North Vancouver, Canada
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 4
Member Since:
November 7, 2017
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
September 19, 2018 - 10:08 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello

Very sorry for the late reply.

I’ve been through some serious health issues but am getting along ok now.

Yes, still for sale.

Are you still interested?

I’d like to get it sold so would entertain an offer.

I was thinking of reducing the asking price.

I can ship it to you through a broker if you dont have your own means.

 

My name is Peter Richmond, I live in North Vancouver, BC Canada.

My number is 604 889 4540 if you’d like to speak.

I have a good reference on WACA if need be.

I’m not flakey, just late. Again my apologies.

Hope to hear from you.

 

Best regards

Pete

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., Chuck, 426crown, Manuel, deerhunter, Mark Douglas, Tedk, DEEREHART, Henry Mero, Louis Luttrell, TXGunNut, [email protected], Zebulon, Pwog, MidwestCrisis, TW56
Guest(s) 1181
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7649
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6872
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16317
Posts: 149347

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation