July 17, 2012
OnlineContact Jennifer Gole at Crooked River Trading, she has some and even had them for sale at the OGCA show across from the WACA table. You must have missed them 😉
Best Regards,
WACA Life Member #6284 - Specializing in Pre-64 Winchester .22 Rimfire
December 21, 2006
OnlineOh no , I didn’t miss them, She didn’t have any. She had 5 or 6 for the round barrel but none for the oct. barrel 1890. She thought She may have one at home and will let Me know if She has a spare. Thanks for the thought though.
W.A.C.A. life member, Marlin Collectors Assn. charter and life member, C,S.S.A. member and general gun nut.
July 17, 2012
OnlineHenry,
Old age is catching up with me, I saw she had several for the round barrel but I would have sworn I saw an octagon band in the bunch, I would have even bet my fancy hot dog lunch on it…..
If the new age is Artificial Intelligence “AI”, then I am still operating under “OI”, old-man intelligence, which is getting spotty after many years without an operating system update…..
Sorry I missed you in Ohio, I would have loved to shake your hand.
I suggest for the next meeting we establish a place/time for the WACA members to gather for a few minutes so we don’t miss each other.
Best Regards,
WACA Life Member #6284 - Specializing in Pre-64 Winchester .22 Rimfire
JWA said
I suggest for the next meeting we establish a place/time for the WACA members to gather for a few minutes so we don’t miss each other.
Best Regards,
They had one …. Saturday evening at 5:30 in the lobby concession area. The cookies and raspberry bars were fantastic 😁

1 Guest(s)
Log In
Offline