Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
1886 Reloaded cartridges
Avatar
426crown
Taos NM
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 486
Member Since:
October 29, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
June 21, 2022 - 10:52 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I am thinking of doing reloading for the 86 in small batches–you supply the brass and i will use IMR 4198 or Accurate 5744 whichever you prefer.

I will use lead only and load on the light side of manufactures recommendations

38-56, 38-70,40-65, 40-70, 45-70 45-90 and 50-110

 

I have dies for 38-70, 40-65, 45-70, and 45-90.

I will use the 1894 tool for all others–email to:  [email protected]

 

Thanks Bill

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., DEEREHART, Henry Mero, Erin Grivicich, Bill Hanzel, TR, [email protected], Blue Ridge Parson, Fedelsur, Buck94
Guest(s) 435
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7638
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2391
Newest Members:
Barry59
Bear
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16290
Posts: 149081

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10979
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation