Guest
Guest
Guests
I have a late first model 1876 Open Top. I have had it appraised online and he considered it around 60%. If you know 76es you know this is pretty good shape and very rare to find a first model.
The 1873 is in 22 short. It is not in quite as good condition but is still a very rare and collectible gun.
As I stated above I have had them appraised and know what they are worth. I do not mind holding on to them so please don’t call with a low ball offer. These are very rare collectible guns.
Call for more info, serial numbers and pictures.
Thanks,
Zach
814-494-2902
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., Mark Douglas, Bill Jokela, Tedk, TXGunNut, Keith Davis, Csterling1966, MidwestCrisis, tdnathens
Guest(s) 457
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7650
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6873
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3075
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16317
Posts: 149359
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
