Ben
Northeast Washington
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 871
Member Since:
July 3, 2020
July 3, 2020
OfflineAntonio said
Ben, that’s one of the nicest 62-B sights for a model 73 that I’ve ever seen.
Antonio
Me too. That’s exactly why I’m trying to figure out who asked me previously. I would be upset myself if I had asked for one to complete my museum grade rifle and then had it get away without getting the chance to buy it. I knew where the sight was and finally was able to buy it (it wasn’t cheap)… My brain says it was Russ Day… I’ve sent him a PM, but he hasn’t responded yet. If someone could provide his email or phone number via PM I would appreciate it.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., pdog72, 426crown, Roger Adam, TR, MidwestCrisis, Honest Jon, Joel
Guest(s) 389
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7643
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5847
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3072
twobit: 2742
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Joe7039
RGiertz86
Les Thanadequate
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16304
Posts: 149209
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10987
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In





