Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Need Rear sight for 1886 .33 WCF
Avatar
Mike Baird
Guest
Guests
1
April 18, 2020 - 11:40 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I recently purchased a beautiful solid frame 1886 in .33 W.C.F. The rifle was made in 1905, has a 24” barrel, 1/2 magazine and shotgun butt.  The rear sight is missing its thin adjustment blade and is also cracked where the body rests on the elevator.  I think it is a 24 B but I am not certain.  Where can I find a good replacement? 

Avatar
dane62
Aroostook County Maine
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 336
Member Since:
April 20, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
April 19, 2020 - 1:55 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi, I have original sights for Your rifle. Text Me at 207-522-0939.

 

Dana

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., 1873man, btbell, Dave M., Blue Ridge Parson, Randy3590, Honest Jon
Guest(s) 279
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7643
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5847
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3072
twobit: 2741
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Joe7039
RGiertz86
Les Thanadequate
Barry59
Bear
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16304
Posts: 149201

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10987
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation