Max_Sweden
Guest
Guests
Hi All,
Live in Sweden and recently bought a Winchester 1897 pump-action shotgun (takedown version).
While cleaning I managed to drop the Cartridge Guide Screw which cannot be replaced here in Sweden (the 97 is ultra-rare here, and due to customs laws I cannot order one online from the US).
Is there a commercially available screw with the same threading that can be filed down in length? I am not too concerened with aesthetic, just want my gun to cycle…
Appreciate any insights!
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., pdog72, mrcvs, deerhunter, Mark Douglas, Tedk, mark minnillo, Ben, Zebulon, MidwestCrisis
Guest(s) 1147
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7645
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5848
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2743
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16309
Posts: 149252
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10992
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline