Ed
SW Washington
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 5
Member Since:
November 20, 2018
November 20, 2018
OfflineWhile going through some of my dad’s things after his passing I found a receipt for a Model 12 Winchester 12-gauge shotgun. I’ll post a picture of the receipt below.
I am wondering if the gun has been recorded here at WACA as part of the research done by some of the senior members.
I do not remember having the gun around during the time my dad and I hunted together. He always had his Remington 870. He got me an old bolt action Mossberg 20 gauge that we had re-blued and I re-finished the stock in woodshop in junior high school, I later received a Glenfield-778 12 gauge. I knew we had my grandfather’s Winchesters, but as far for this one I have no idea.
Thanks, Ed
![]()
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 302
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7640
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2391
Newest Members:
Barry59
Bear
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16290
Posts: 149093
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10979
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In

