Guest
Guest
Guests
I have a Winchester 1897 Riot Gun like new condition. Manufactured May 1913. When I got the shotgun it was preserved in Cosmoline. I’m not sure as i am not an expert but I don’t believe it has ever been shot. I sent pictures to a Winchester site to be sure what I had and the Value. I was told that a lot of people would be interested in the gun, and would probably go somewhere between $2000.00 and $2500.00 I am interested in selling it. If interested, please let me know, and make an offer. Thanks, Gary
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Rick Hill, 426crown, Tedk, keith shaffer, Roger Adam, Zebulon, Blue Ridge Parson
Guest(s) 236
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7637
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6865
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2391
Newest Members:
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
E.S.Blofeld
Keith gun
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16287
Posts: 149064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10977
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline