I recently purchased a model 100 rifle in 284 caliber. I’ve seen two different parts lists and schematics for this rifle and one lists a stock liner which appears to be under the barrel and the other does not list that part. This rifle is a later version with the basket weave stock and upon disassembly I could not find a stock liner or where it might have been installed. I’m not sure whether the liner has been lost or if this model even had one installed. Can someone help me with this?
Thank you.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 329
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7656
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6881
steve004: 5853
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2751
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2398
Newest Members:
Gary Fisher
JohnCZ
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16327
Posts: 149481
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11002
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline
