TXGunNut
Northern edge of the D/FW Metromess
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 7656
Member Since:
November 7, 2015
November 7, 2015
OfflineMark Douglas said
Erin Grivicich said
That one has Mark’s name all over it………This 1895 shotgun was at our Cody Show a couple of years ago. Definitely a most interesting gun! I wonder if they’d let me borrow it to throw in the truck and bounce up the mountain to make a video.
Mark
Great idea, Mark. I was hoping I could shoot a round of skeet with it. I even know a guy that can load up some brass shells, pretty sure they won’t want me shooting Holy Black in it, tho.
Mike
Life Member TSRA, Endowment Member NRA
BBHC Member, TGCA Board Member
Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.-TXGunNut
Presbyopia be damned, I'm going to shoot this thing! -TXGunNut
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: twobit, 426crown, antler1, DEEREHART, Chris D, markone1966, Vermont92
Guest(s) 275
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7656
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6881
steve004: 5853
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2751
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2398
Newest Members:
Gary Fisher
JohnCZ
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16327
Posts: 149481
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11002
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In

