Ben Thompson
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 6
Member Since:
September 3, 2021
September 3, 2021
OfflineI don’t have a digital copy. But in the book he uses modified 351 maximum cases. I have used 223 Rem case and they work fine. I just us the load data that is out there for the 351 based on the bullet weight you are using. I stick with 4227 for loads because you are usually at full case capacity at max pressure. I plan on trying 350 legend cases to see if they work any better than 223.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Jim F in CT, Bo Rich, USMC-Nav
Guest(s) 306
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7656
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6881
steve004: 5853
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2751
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2398
Newest Members:
Gary Fisher
JohnCZ
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16327
Posts: 149481
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11002
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
