geoff
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 2
Member Since:
May 28, 2024
May 28, 2024
OfflineNew to the forum. Joined because j recently got handed down a 1894 and I’m hoping to get a bit of information on it. SN is 119530 which makes me believe it is a 1901 mfg. My biggest question is whether this is the original barrel length or if it was cut down under previous ownership. I’m measuring 19.5″ from breech face. Put about 20 rounds thru it this weekend and it runs fantastic. Biggest downside is a previous owner etched what appears to say “DEA Baldwin” on the side of it.
Anyway, if there are any 1894 experts on here I’d be very to know exactly what I’ve got.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Bert H., JWA, antler1, deerhunter, Anthony #5411, Zebulon, Jeremy P, MidwestCrisis
Guest(s) 1000
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7649
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6870
steve004: 5849
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3074
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2519
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16316
Posts: 149328
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10995
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In















