apache
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 235
Member Since:
February 8, 2013
February 8, 2013
OfflineI need information on from anyone on English proofed 1876 rifles. I only own one 1876, and it’s obviously not an "Express" caliber. This rifle is, I would imagine one that was used "for the pot" shooting. I know it came out of India, but that’s all the info I have on it. It was manufactured in 1883. If I can figure out how to post photos on this "New Fangled Contraption" called a computer I’ll do so. Any info on these smaller caliber English proofed rifles would be of help. Thanks in advance, Apache. 😕
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: tionesta1 (AL), JWA, Tedk, Henry Mero, 86Win, Blue Ridge Parson, Tony Ford, Pwog
Guest(s) 451
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7637
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6865
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2390
Newest Members:
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
E.S.Blofeld
Keith gun
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16286
Posts: 149056
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10977
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
