Guest
Guest
Guests
I just got my grandfathers 1984 cleaned up. I want to give it a go shooting
it. Its fed from the tube magazine under the barrel. I’ve read its a bad idea
to have 30-30 ammo that comes to a point in the magazine.. a chance of a
bullet from one shell striking the primer on another hard enough to cause it
to fire. Hence they made ammo with flat tips.
So far all I can find is either ammo with a pointed tip or a soft lead pointed
tip. Nothing with a flat tip. Any recommendations on what ammo to use in
this gun? Any brands you could point me to would be great.
Thanks,
Mike
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: 1ned1
Guest(s) 221
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7656
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6881
steve004: 5853
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2751
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2398
Newest Members:
Gary Fisher
JohnCZ
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16327
Posts: 149481
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11002
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline
