Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
1954 Model 70 Action cut away
Avatar
John Rolli
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
December 29, 2023
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
February 24, 2024 - 11:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have this 1954 Model 70 action that’s from dad’s estate. Barrel and bolt have been machined for display. Whether dad did this for the company when he worked there then later acquired it or did it for his collection I don’t know. Was never on display in his collection. Bolt was cut then plated after. I’ve been told it was test fired then stamped before the barrel was machined down. Pretty unusual piece. What’s something like this worth? I might sell it and put some of that cash towards my 1894 Model 1890 he had I’m trying to bring back from the dead. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks.  IMG_8592.jpeg

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: mrcvs, kevindpm61
Guest(s) 616
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7653
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6876
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2744
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16322
Posts: 149407

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10996
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation