twobit
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 2751
Member Since:
March 20, 2009
March 20, 2009
OfflineHello Dane62,
As best I can determine right now your rifle was manufactured during late 1926. I will check another source and let you know exactly when the serialization date was.
I am working on a research survey of the 1892/92rifles and would like to add every rifle I come across into the work. Can you please tell me what the caliber is? Is the rifle a sporting rifle or saddle ring carbine? If you can send me a series of photos of the rifle it would be a great help. Please include all of the stamped writing on the rifle. [email protected]
Thanks
Michael

Model 1892 / Model 61 Collector, Research, Valuation
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: 1ned1
Guest(s) 231
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7656
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6881
steve004: 5853
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2751
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2398
Newest Members:
Gary Fisher
JohnCZ
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16327
Posts: 149481
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11002
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
