Ginospatafore
New Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
May 28, 2025
May 28, 2025
OfflineHi everyone, I’ve been re-militarizing an ’03 Springfield sporter and recently bought what was being sold as a 1903 bayonet lug (shows what I know). On closer inspection, however, I realized that it isn’t from a Springfield at all…it actually looks to be from a Winchester 1895 musket. My question is, how can I tell if it’s from a US/NRA model or a Russian contract? My understanding is that the lugs are very similar but not interchangeable. I would really appreciate any input.
–Joe
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Gregory, mfivefour, kevindpm61, Buck94
Guest(s) 358
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7637
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6865
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2391
Newest Members:
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
E.S.Blofeld
Keith gun
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16287
Posts: 149064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10977
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
