Christian Hughes
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 4
Member Since:
August 21, 2023
August 21, 2023
OfflineI went into a local shop to buy a couple boxes of ammo and might accidentally spend more than I intended….
[Imgur](
)
[Imgur](
)
With so many of these being faked, I’d be less than surprised to find out it was a forgery.
I really appreciate your time and valuable insights!
Bert H.
Kingston, WA
Admin
Forum Posts: 14759
Member Since:
April 15, 2005
April 15, 2005
OfflineHello Chris,
It appears to be a legitimate Spruce Gun based on the serial number and the markings on the frame ring. That stated, I would like to see a full set of pictures of the gun. Please email pictures to me at – [email protected]
Bert
WACA Historian & Board of Director Member #6571L

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Gregory, mfivefour, kevindpm61, Buck94
Guest(s) 358
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7637
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6865
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2391
Newest Members:
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
E.S.Blofeld
Keith gun
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16287
Posts: 149064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10977
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
