MidwestCrisis
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 305
Member Since:
January 8, 2025
January 8, 2025
OfflineIt only took 6 months to find a 2.5-8 weaver scope and the model 70 Balvar mounts. I put it together, can anyone tell me if I did it right. I searched on google and didn’t find any instructions of use, and I decided to trust my knowledge of how things work over AI. During this quest I also acquired a weaver v9 with the solid model 70 mounts. This rifle is a 1969 vintage, I’m looking for a pre 64 and thought that the weaver V9 scope and mounts should be save for that rifle. I’m happy with how this looks, just curious if it’s right, I’m planning to sight it in this weekend or next and it would be nice to know before I find out the hard way.
Thanks,
Adam
![]()



Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: deerhunter
Guest(s) 1782
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7655
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6881
steve004: 5851
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2748
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2396
Newest Members:
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16325
Posts: 149455
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11000
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In


