Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Ideal (Lyman) 457192 mold for .45-75 WCF on eBay
Avatar
Bill Hockett
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 468
Member Since:
July 31, 2005
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
March 27, 2025 - 4:20 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have no interest in this but posting in case some one is looking for a mold for .45-75 WCF.  This is identical to the Winchester mold.  I have both.

.45-75 mold on eBay

I call myself a collector as it sounds better than hoarder

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 2070
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7655
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6881
steve004: 5851
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2748
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2396
Newest Members:
Drero
Keebler98
DougW
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16325
Posts: 149455

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 11000
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation