Avatar
Search
Forum Scope




Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
2022 Deer Hunting, Italichester 73" 44-40
Avatar
Bryan Austin
North Carolina
Member
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 277
Member Since:
February 11, 2018
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
December 31, 2022 - 5:41 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Hunting this year was short lived with all of the regulations for NC. I hunted 5 days, saw three bucks and one doe. Day one I saw nothing, Poor marksmanship cost me an 8-10 point on day two at only 35 yards…hit but never recovered. Day three I let a 6 point go, chasing a doe and day 4 I picked off a spike at between 30-40 yards for meat in the freezer. That last day it was -1 at daybreak and only 13 by noon. Spike was taken at 12:30pm merely seconds before calling it quits. I was so cold I though I had missed the shot but the video showed a lung shot.

All details, photos and videos can be seen here: 2022 Hunting

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: dimrod, twobit, JWA, DEEREHART, MidwestCrisis, Lastgunshop
Guest(s) 381
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7653
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6876
steve004: 5850
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3076
twobit: 2745
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2520
Zebulon: 2394
Newest Members:
MMM
WyoTip
ArtistryUnlimitedLLC
julee3434
John D. Mikle
tdnathens
De Hulsters Rudy
Grizzz73
KKeller515
steeler
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16322
Posts: 149414

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10997
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
Navigation