Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Print sp_TopicIcon
winchester model 77 22
December 1, 2016
5:13 am

I have a model 77 that was recently left to me by my grandfather.  It is a tube fed.  When i put shells in the tube they fall directly in to the stock and do not feed.  I have to take it apart to get them out. I know im missing a part at the bottom of the tube assembly but i cant seem to get a name for the part so i can replace it. Please help.  

December 2, 2016
2:06 am
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 808
Member Since:
September 28, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

This should help get you the proper name for your part-‘s.





Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 628

Currently Online: Bill Hockett, seewin, steff, clarence, btbell
58 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 16

Topics: 9307

Posts: 80308

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1258

Members: 10727

Moderators: 4

Admins: 3

Top Posters:

1873man: 4967

TXGunNut: 3439

clarence: 3361

Chuck: 2930

twobit: 2731

steve004: 2516

Maverick: 1842

Big Larry: 1632

JWA: 1620

RickC: 1467