Hello all
I’m a new member here. I an a Marlin guy but recently inherited a very nice 1972 9422M that I am getting acquainted with. My question has to do with my brothers 1970 or so Model 250 lever action. It is having failure to eject resulting in stove piping and light strikes. I have completely disassembled the action and cleaned all the parts, barrel and chamber with no change. I have shot Federal and CCI with no change. It has always functioned well prior to this. It has spent most of it’s life as a closet queen. Any suggestions on what to look for are appreciated.
Mals
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: Chuck, 1ned1, Gregory, keith shaffer, 86Win, Zebulon, Jeff50021, MidwestCrisis
Guest(s) 330
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7637
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6866
steve004: 5845
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3066
twobit: 2739
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2391
Newest Members:
Bear
Anthony Eisenlohr
kik595
DavidM
skilsaw7.25
Kevin Paradis
Vny777
Brick767
Steve72
E.S.Blofeld
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16289
Posts: 149070
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10978
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
Offline

