ShawnN
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 69
Member Since:
March 9, 2024
March 9, 2024
OfflineThere are several heritage and tribute models but a lot of them look rough. Link
TXGunNut
Northern edge of the D/FW Metromess
Member
WACA Member
Forum Posts: 7643
Member Since:
November 7, 2015
November 7, 2015
OfflineIMHO a commemorative not NIB is merely a pretty shooter. Someday someone may prove me wrong but I suspect I won’t be around to hear it. The concept of creating something to be collectible escapes me. I collect firearms because they were made and used in a time period I’m interested in. I don’t collect firearms that were created to commemorate that time in the hopes of cashing in on the collectibles market.
I know the commemorative market is popular, it’s just not a game I understand or wish to play. I apologize for any toes I’ve stepped on.
(Stepping off soap box before getting pushed or falling off!)
Mike
Life Member TSRA, Endowment Member NRA
BBHC Member, TGCA Board Member
Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.-TXGunNut
Presbyopia be damned, I'm going to shoot this thing! -TXGunNut
Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 21294
Currently Online: jolly bill, Tedk, mark minnillo, Roger Adam, Zebulon, Hotchkiss10, Fedelsur
Guest(s) 416
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
TXGunNut: 7643
clarence: 7119
Chuck: 6867
steve004: 5846
1873man: 4993
deerhunter: 3072
twobit: 2741
Big Larry: 2578
mrcvs: 2518
Zebulon: 2392
Newest Members:
1876centenialwinchesterrifleammo
PHENDRICKSON
Deererainman
TonyG
Tinman770
Joe7039
RGiertz86
Les Thanadequate
Barry59
Bear
Forum Stats:
Groups: 1
Forums: 18
Topics: 16300
Posts: 149178
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 2057
Members: 10987
Moderators: 3
Admins: 4
Administrators: Mike Hager, Bert H., JWA, SethJ
Moderators: Rob Kassab, Brad Dunbar, Heather
© Simple:Press —
Log In
