Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
105A Front sight inserts
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
WA
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 17
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
June 18, 2017 - 8:58 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_QuotePost

I’ve looked all over internetland and I’ve found sights but not just the inserts. I’ve tried making other inserts work that I already have and no go. Anyone know where to get some? Thanks

If liberals knew what they were missing, they’d give up drugs, sex and rock-n-roll for shooting and hunting. But then the rest of us would never draw an elk tag, so to hell with 'em! — James "Mitch" Vilos aka (Pancho Vilos)

Forum Posts: 2110
June 18, 2017 - 10:38 pm

Unfortunately there are no aftermarket resources for inserts for the 105A, I REALLY wish there were.  Lee Shaver makes inserts for most of the common similar sights like the Lyman 17A but does not make them for the 105A.  I have contacted him in the past to see if he would.  Maybe if enough of us request them he will do a run.  They would be a huge hit.

The only way I have been able to find them is eBay and it is very sporadic and usually only 1 at a time.  In some cases I have bought the whole sight just to get the insert I wanted.

Good luck in your search and if you find a source PLEASE post it here.

Best Regards,

WACA Life Member #6284 - Specializing in Pre-64 Winchester .22 Rimfire

http://rimfirepublications.com/  

WA
WACA Guest
Forum Posts: 17
June 18, 2017 - 11:45 pm

Yep, I’ve thought the same thing. I’ve seen two on there today and went hmmmm…. Also saw a guy selling just one for $12.95. I need a variety because you never know what target your going to have to shoot at.

If liberals knew what they were missing, they’d give up drugs, sex and rock-n-roll for shooting and hunting. But then the rest of us would never draw an elk tag, so to hell with 'em! — James "Mitch" Vilos aka (Pancho Vilos)

Forum Timezone: UTC 0
Most Users Ever Online: 778
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
clarence: 6364
TXGunNut: 5034
Chuck: 4597
1873man: 4322
steve004: 4250
Big Larry: 2341
twobit: 2295